Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July Fun

Did someone spike the milk?
We had a great fourth of July! We hosted a picnic that the Lazar's and Humphries helped put together and invited some of our good friends and met some new people. I just love get togethers! I really have to limit myself these days to only putting on one a month or so because I would have one every weekend if I could. There was plenty of food, baseball, and fun conversations! I loved that we had it at our house because I could put Lily down for her naps and she was just hunky dory!



She let people hold her, giving me a break, and even treated others to some smiles (of course not for the camera, that would be asking too much!). She was quite the trooper! We later went to a second barbeque and hung out with the Holt family. I LOVE their little boy, Benjamin, and he just loves me. I can tell. He will follow me around and tell me funny things (he is 3). I went upstairs to change Lily's diaper and put her on the floor (oh how I miss carpet in my own home). Benjamin was searching all over the house for me and finally found me with Lily hiding in his brother's room. Lily was really excited to have a lot of space to roll around in and started rolling back and forth and when I got excited Benjamin layed down on the ground and started rolling for me too. Then he had to show me other tricks that he already know how to do. What a cutie.