Friday, September 5, 2008

Lilster is 6 MONTHS!

Holy cow. My baby is 6 months already? When did this happen?

I was Google Reading it the other day and checking out some of my friend's blogs: Hawaii, rock climbing, jet skiing, Mexico, silly girl moments, etc. is a big fun part of their lives. I admit: there are moments of jealousy at their single-living-it-up lives. How can I not be a little on the green side as I stare down at my pasty-white legs, my chipped toenail polish that I haven't had time to repaint, my post baby belly, and my clothes covered in sour spit-up? Then she smiles, and I realize ALL is right in my world. I'm in a happy place, don't get me wrong, and I'm grateful to be where I am. BTW, thanks Becca, your little post helped me out too!


Back to the subject. My Lilypoo has turned 6 months! Yikes to be. I dreaded the day her poop would grow up too, but alas it has. No more sweet smelling diapers, but I can take it because she makes THE funniest faces when trying new foods (ADD note: I got poopooed on today AGAIN by a birdy).

6 month events:

Sitting up
Shaking her head (everything is a "No" already)
Ticklish
Sharing
Army Crawling
Demanding to walk with help
Attempts to pull herself up (unsuccessful so far)


Birth day!



1 month





2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


I sure do love my Lily! Happy 6 months!