The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.
#1 I can stick my whole foot in my mouth. I can also stick my whole fist in my mouth, along with a few extra fingers on my other hand. Beat that!
#2 I eat everything. Bugs? No problem. Leaf? Tasty. Dad's shoe? Pederific.
#3 I am at one with nature. I go on a walk every night. I tell Dad when it's time to go at 6:00 every night. I learned pretty fast that we get out the door faster depending on the volume and intesity of my cry.
#4 I don't laugh at just anything. I make you work for the giggle. I refuse to giggle like a silly school girl too. My laugh is deep and resembles an old man's chuckle. Go ahead, see if you can make me laugh. I dare you.
#5 My attention span is kinda shorter than my height...what was I doing???

#6 I hate wearing clothes. I scream like a banshee everytime my mom forces me to into anything but my bare-naked glory! Here I had managed to convince her to forgo my pants. I'm learning how to take things off already! I've got hats, socks , and hairbands down...next are the diapers!

I tag: Peter M. (T&M), Will O. (B&R), Evie H. (K&D), Caroline W. "The Goose" (T&B), Hyrum C. (A&C), and Ethan J. (M&J)