Kristin tagged me and how can a real blogger ignore a tag? It at least gives me something to say! Just to be fun and different, I will tell you six completely random things that just give me that wahoo feeling.
#1 Bubbles. Watching any toddler around bubbles boosts the joy. I love the silly look of them floating around and how fragile they are (bubbles, not toddlers).
#2 Clear skin. Haven't had that wahoo in a LONG time...wah! This is supposed to be positive, sorry.
#3 When random old friends call me spontaneously! Thanks ARIANNE and SHANNON! It made my week to talk to you both.
#4 Kids under the age of 10. They really make me light up! I have so many great teaching memories. Don't ask me why, they just lose their charm for me after 10 and switch to pre-teens.
#5 Brian Regan. I would be okay if anyone got me the "I Walked on the Moon" DVD for Christmas (hint, hint). I thought of him because I'm flying to Sarah's wedding this weekend. Every time I fly I think of this DVD and just can't stop giggling (click the link if you want to see why). "I don't even want to see you in my peripheral!"
#6 Picture frames. I own WAY too many of them. I have a whole box of them here. Then I have a whole box in storage in Utah. I also have them on the walls. And by the TV. I even have a whole bookcase dedicated to them (they are low and on the top). Love picture frames. I buy cheap ones, I own too many. I just NOW realize this. Sorry Keith.
Not tagging you...sorry. The tag stops here. What a party pooper.