Thanks Becky and Lindsay for putting together a goodbye shindig! Leaving Boston was a sad day for us, but Keith and I both felt like we were blessed to have found and befriended so many WICKED AWESOME people while we were there. While Keith was leaving tonight for his Priesthood meeting we both lamented that he wouldn't have any buddies to meet up with at the church.
Some of our good friends that came to with us goodbye. I love the, um, bunny arms Becky! All these guys were great friends to us and we're hoping we get to see them again at Thanksgiving and on their trips to NYC.
Two of my dearest Boston friends, Jessica and Becky. Both were lifesavers for me when I needed help! Becky unleashed the new mom wisdom for me and saved me during that really rough recovery week. (Wahoo for turned babies!)
Oh Janelle, the best VT partner EVER...the only one I finally admitted to that I hated living in Boston! Luckily talking to her was a turning point for me and I began to find joy soon after that and fell in love with the ward members, although I still hated living in the city!
Keith and Tim demonstrating the white man dance face. Luke is above their nonsense. Thanks guys for all the laugh!