Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Update

Trying to pick the best pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.

I always thought my husband couldn't get any cuter...then I put a baby in his arms.


Crawling around the corn maze...

I decided a few months ago that I needed to rethink what Saturdays are in my mind now that I am a stay at home mom. No longer do I spend the weekend cleaning, but instead playing! It really is nice to take the weekend off and just play with my husband and my daughter. It does make Mondays a lot more hectic because I have to pick up after our fun, but I'm glad that I get to spend quality time with my Keifers and baby girl. We had a great time this weekend going to a corn maze and checking out the beautiful fall leaves at a state park in the area. Still loving Connect-i-cut! Especially now that gas prices are falling...