Monday, November 17, 2008

5 Things

Five things I am passionate about:
1. Marriage
2. Being frugal with my money (thanks Mom and Dad)
3. Being a good mom
4. The gospel
5. Bringing more compassion to our world

Five things I want or need:
1. more sleep
2. Britney Spear's Perfume (don't judge! It smells great!)
3. grown up clothes (I have too many t-shirts)
4. love and lots of hugs
5. Connecticut friends

Five phrases I use a lot:
1. Peekaboo
2. Did you go poopoo? Good girl!
3. Uh-oh?!? That's a no no.
4. Tell me about your day?
5. Lily woke up at 3 a.m., again.

Five things I want to do before I die:
1. Skydive
2. Buy a house!
3. Publish a children's novel.
4. Master charity.
5. Raise my children to adulthood.

Five things I have learned from the past:
1. Don't boil an egg in the microwave.
2. God does know each of us personally.
3. It's okay to be the adult when you are surrounded by children.
4. My mom was a lot smarter than I gave her credit for.
5. Wearing nylons on dirt roads is not a great idea.

Five shows I watch regularly:
1. Heroes
2. Biggest Loser (You HAVE to watch the finale)
3. What Not to Wear
4. Chuck
5. Oprah (I give Keith the Oprah update daily, it's our dinnertime topic usually).

Five books I love:
1. Anything by the author Jodi Picoult
2. Matilda by Roald Dahl
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Junie B. Jones series
5. The Book of Acts in the Bible (is it weird that I wrote that right after Junie?)

I tag: Mom, Travis or Michelle, Katy, Kathy, Missy