
One of the libraries in the area had a "Precious Prom" where toddlers and babies dressed up, danced, and blew bubbles. I got Lily all dressed up to the nine's in her fancy dress, and we met up with some of the moms and toddlers in the group I belong to. We did the Casper Slide! And Lily's buddy, Jakob, brought roses for Alice and Lily. He even brought Alice a little "corsage" for her wrist. How cute is that? We had a blast!
Lily was ecstatic to play with bubbles! Jacob took Alice for a spin on the dance floor...and then down to the floor ending in tears. Nevertheless, it was cute!
You've gotta love those long lashes and big blue eyes on Alice. She is a doll!
Instructions in how to take a group shot of a bunch of toddlers: Mom plants the toddlers in a huddle, run from the picture, attempt to take a shot as toddlers hurtle towards their mom, gather the toddlers up again, run away again, attempt another shot, give up.
I experienced shoe envy today. My friend Karen was wearing these, and I am still stilleto kicking myself for not buying those brown snake skinned heels a few months ago.