I never thought I'd ever love another man after falling for Keith. Then I met this wee little guy..

The labor was short and intense and over with quickly, much quicker than I expected and even wanted (could I PLEASE have at least ONE labor experience where my epidural can kick in?). I was due on Saturday. I busted out the castor oil Wednesday afternoon. Even the milkshake with an extra dose of sugar couldn't cover that taste up.
Wednesday night I went on a walk with my mom and Lily and we puddle jumped and had a blast, then spent an hour digging up weeds in the front yard. Covered in mud, I whisked Lily and I off to the shower and then put her to bed.
I thought I felt a contraction around 9:00, and by 9:30 I thought it might be "fun" to start getting ready for the hospital since my contractions started coming every 2 minutes or so. By the time Keith and I arrived at 10:00 the contractions were becoming more intense, though not too painful.
Leaving for the hospital - 41 weeks (No, Keith isn't pregnant too, he's just pretendin')
To make a short story shorter, things got intense quickly and soon my lovely idea of doing things natural dissolved like my tears. Doctor Epidural came for a visit and about 10 minutes after they had the line secured I felt something "pop" and I screamed loud enough to wake the whole hospital. The doc came in, sat down calmly, taking his time to put on his gloves while the nurse told me to get ready to go.
To go? What about this epidural? Can this wait?
Aparently not.

Two really intense, painful pushes and our baby boy popped out (with a 14 cm head too!). He wailed for about a minute, took a look around the room, popped his thumb in his mouth and promptly fell asleep.

But thats okay, he's too darn cute to hold it against him.

