Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Lily is getting so strong! She can stand up all by herself these days...if propped up against some pillows. I have to say, the older she gets the more fun she is. She is quite the talker too and loves to squeal at me. I am dying to hear her laugh. One lady at church told me that the first time her daughter laughed she was stirring refried beans. She didn't get it. It will probably be random when she laughs, but meanwhile I am acting like a total clown.


The only thing cuter than a nakey baby is a sleeping one. She sleeps on her side now and loves to hold onto this poodle blanket. I know I shouln't give sleep props...but it's just so darn cute!

This is pretty sick. Keith was eating a bag of peach rings, and he found some weird plastic things all over one of them. We took a picture. Then he threw it away and ate the rest of the bag (the candy inside the bag I should say). I would have been too grossed out to finish. Click on the picture for a closer look. Yummy!

My last random thought: Cornsyrup. I put this on Lily's bows to make them stick to her hair. Because she has no hair. Lately I have been reading a lot of food labels and I have noticed that corn syrup is in almost everything. If it is strong enough to act like a hardened glue, then it surely can't be that great for you. Sick.