Lily had her first car trip last weekend. We went to see my Grandpa Olsen up in New York and it was a one day trip (Keith and I decided it was best to minimize the trauma for her). It was only a three hour drive so she slept the whole way there and most of the way back (the last hour was tortorous for all). We got to spend time with Grandpa, and Keith took Lily for her first swim in the pool. She thought it was interesting at first...and then I got the strangest feeling that she wasn't enjoying it anymore... (I'm so sad I cut her head off in the shot.) I wonder if it was due to the fact that normally she cries when she wets her diaper a little bit, and this was just a little overboard. Expansion to the max!!!

Dwight Shrute's thoughts on baby photography:
"Digital cameras allow the amateur photographer the freedom and ability to take six thousand pictures of a baby. Babies should not be photographed in the first place. They never grow up to look anything like they did as a baby, so what’s the point in having a picture of them? You might as well take photos of a small pony because that’s about as close a resemblance as babies have to their future selves and ponies are at least attractive creatures. But I digress. Digital cameras have all the negatives of traditional film cameras with none of the limitations. They’re like a mutated virus – attacking humanity without an antidote."