Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday! 4 Months Today!

I mentioned before that we would have to wait for another birthday to get her to roll over again, and wait we did. She is such a party animal... Lily managed to roll from her back to her front this morning for the first time. I grabbed her and was celebrating by being a goof ball and she let out a giggle! A real one! Giggling! My little girl! The best part about it? Keith was getting dressed for the day (Lily and I were on the bed) and he heard it! She was in such a great mood and so dang proud of herself that she just couldn't stop talking about it in the bathtub. I grabbed the camera and crossed my fingers that she wouldn't stop talking and get distracted...SUCCESS!!! I love my little girl. Happy four months Lilster!


I am so excited to go home! Our family is so blessed. My Dad volunteered to bump off a flight back in April and had free plane tickets. He decided to use these to bring Lily and I home to see everyone, including my sister who got back from her mission in January. Then Keith had built up enough mileage with his credit card to fly for free, and my brother Jonathan called to tell us he won free plane tickets at work! Call it good luck...but we're finally having a family reunion! It will be the first time we've been together since my wedding in 2005.