Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blog Award!


"The Proximidade Award is for blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I got blog awarded! I guess I should make a speech or something.

"I just wanted to thank...well, gee, myself for writing all of my charming blog entries. I'd like to thank my brother, Jon, who inspired me to start writing a blog then up and quit his so I could get all the glory. I'd like to thank Lily for giving me something more interesting than just my own rambling thoughts to write about, and of couse everyone who takes a minute out of their day to actually read my blog."

Thanks Kristin! Your award gave me warm fuzzies on this cold wintry day! I really do enjoy blogging and I'm grateful for the associations that I have through blogs.

The following awards are for eight blogs that I love reading, mostly because of the fantastic people that write them, but also because they always make me laugh or smile and I'm sure you would enjoy checking them out too. I linked one of my favorite blog entries on some of their pages, so read away if you have a few minutes:

Julie at Illi-Nyes (Who but a 3 year old would celebrate a box?)
Deb at Matt, Deb, and Olivia (Loved this entry!)
Katie/Ryan at The Georgesters (Hooway for wittle weiners! Congwats guys!)


Thanks guys for keeping me smiling!