Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love my ring!


For Christmas/our 3rd Anniversary Keith redid my wedding ring. When we were planning our wedding I waited and waited (very patiently) for the proposal. Keith had designed me a wedding ring, but between busy church callings, school, teaching, planning a wedding, etc. it was never taken to be made. Finally I convinced him to get me a temporary engagement ring until we could go and get the real one made. When the time came to get it finished, I decided I didn't love the design anymore and wanted something different. I kept changing my mind (classic me) and he kept making new designs (classic him, putting up with classic me). Finally about two months ago he came up with it! When he went to pick it up at the jewelers they all gathered round to exclaim and praise him for the unique and beautiful design, some of them thought it was the most beautiful design they had seen in years.

It was perfect! I was so excited that I couldn't wait until Christmas and just tore into the box. So happy! I felt like I just got engaged again and am still floating on cloud 9. Love my ring. Love my husband. Love my ring again.