Goal: 8-9 miles
Actual: Um, 8ish? Maybe a little over.
Notes: FOUND A BABYSITTER! It was so nice to go running for 2 hours without a baby in tow. I did 15 minutes running with 1 minute walking intervals. My body seemed to like that up until the fourth one (mile 6 or 7 ish?). After that I think I needed to refuel or something because my energy dropped it like it's hot (oh, wait. It was hot.). I ran on trail that was FABULOUS, except for the fact that there were no mile markers. There was shade from the trees on both side of the path, so it more than made up for it.
I ran for 1:15 (I stopped my watch during the walk breaks, so those aren't included). I've been running an average of 9 minute miles, so if my calculations are correct I ran about 8.3 miles, not including the walking I did.