Sunday, October 25, 2009

Favorite Photographers





I can't not share with you my #1 favorite photographer right now...Julie Parker. She has such an eye. I love looking at her work and get really excited when I notice she has posted something new! I love portrait photography. Stole these off her website, but they are all hers!






I've also fallen in love with the work of Dustin Todd. He's so quirky and creative, and I love how his pictures tell a story (Arianne, check him out, you'd love his ideas!). He can be hit or miss with me, but when he's on he is amazing. I want balloons in my next family portrait!

Both of their photography links can be found in my sidebar.

I love this picture I took recently of Keith and Lily in the pumpkin patch. Doesn't my husband look like he could be a pumpkin patch model? :)