Bananas?
I had the nerve to reproduce a child that is also lactose intolerance. Not very fun. No icecream for this little chiquita, no yogurt, and no real milk (we do lactaid here, so no big deal). While talking about food allergies one mommy said to me that I could make fake icecream out of bananas. Right... so I thought I'd give it a shot.AND IT WORKS! No sugar added, nothing, just one little ingredient (in case you didn't catch on, the ingredient is bananas) and it has the same texture and creamy taste of well, banana icecream. I threw some chocolate syrup on mine, but Lily was content to eat it just as it was. Yummers.
So here's the trick, puree your frozen ripened bananas (I put four in a mini food processor and it made about 2 1/2 cups). Scoop it out, and eat it. The end. Nothing more to it. I did add a teaspoon of lactaid milk just to help it blend more smoothly, and it turned out perfect.

On a side note, frozen chicken sausage looks EXACTLY like frozen bananas. It doesn't have the same effect, nor does it puree from a frozen state. I'll let you draw your own conclusions about my first attempt to puree bananas and what happened. Let's just say, I'm labeling my sausage from now on when I throw it in the freezer.