


I asked Keith for two things for Valentine's Day. (I realized long ago that we do best when I just say, "Hey dude, I'd like ________ for ________ (fill in the blank with special occasion).")
1 - to sign us up for a ballroom class series (Foxy trotty pregnant lady coming through! Can you dance the tango sideways so my belly doesn't get in the way?)
2 - to make me a special Valentine's dinner (when this man gets in the kitchen, there are always mouth's awatering)

FOUR hours of prep and cooking and Keith had made me one MEAN hunk of meat called Beef Wellington. Strawberry filled crepes topped with whipped cream were our yummy dessert. There were flames, waves of delicious smells, ridiculous ingredients, and a lot of love put into making it. I won't even bother giving you the recipe - it cost more than going to a fancy schmancy restaurant. But oh baby, it was worth every bite. He even put candles and my fancy glasses on the table.
Just for those who shared a "special sauce" with us one day in Provo at our barbeque...he recreated it! Yummers!

