Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What'sitgonnabe?

I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning filled with guilt and dread feeling panicked that somehow I worked out too hard on the eliptical and hurt the baby. I hate the feeling of not knowing that everything is okay with this little squirt. I can't WAIT until tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. to know for sure that the heart is beating, the brain is ticking, the hands are waving, the feet are kicking, and their little peepee is ready to announce what gender they are.


This pregnancy has been a LOT different than Lily's so far. I hope that it continues to be so. The sickness tapered off much earlier than with Lily's and I've been able to get back in the gym and not eat like a complete pig (maybe just a piglet) to keep the nausea at bay. I can't WAIT to know what is going on and have my fears subsided.


I reopened the polls until tonight! Vote if you haven't already.



On a complete random note, I was also up at 5 a.m. praying randomly for Sven Kramer the speedskater from the Netherlands that lost his gold medal due to his coach's misunderstanding. I felt so bad for the kid and felt his heartbreak yesterday. I kinda like the name Sven too...