
Finally our shy little one gave us quite the *a*hem display, showing us that he is all man. Daddy beamed with pride at his little wee-wee and mommy took a second to get over the shock. I had thoroughly convinced myself that a little girl was coming, had begun unpacking Lily's baby clothes, and begun calling he-fetus "Daisy." I have to admit I was a little sad at first, then as the shock wore off I got really excited. Lily will be thrilled just to have someone she can officially boss around. And I can make him little mobiles with airplanes or dinosaurs or superheroes...let the journey officially begin!!!
Por último nuestro bebé pequeño tímido nos mostró que es todo el hombre. El papá emitió con orgullo en su pequeño "wee-wee" y la mami tomó un segundo de recuperar del golpe. Yo me había convencido que una niña venía, había empezado desempacar ropa del bebé de Lily, y empezado llamando el feto de chico a "Daisy". Tengo que admitir que fui un poco triste al principio, entonces como el golpe se quitó fui emocionada realmente. Lily será estremecida para tener justo alguien ella puede mandar oficialmente alrededor. ¡Y yo lo puedo hacer pequeño móvil con aviones o dinosaurios o con los súper héroes. ..el viaje empieza!!!