Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

Photos from our Easter week. Enjoy!



Easter baby (notice the socks? Somebody kept pinching me...I bet you can't guess who!). Lily made the Easter bunny ears for Sawyer.


Ready, set, go!


Lily, Eliana, and Jacob scope out the hill for eggs to add to their baskets.


The loot!



Easter morning baskets.





I tried to explain to Lily that it wasn't appropriate to wear her Easter crown to church, but she threw such a fit about it, and we were already rushing to get out the door that I allowed her to bring it to church on the condition that she hold out wearing it until after Sacrament meeting. As soon as they said the closing prayer you bet your buttons that thing was on her head faster than you could blink and stayed on for the remaining two hours of church.


I was so amazed with Keith. He tried something new today and sang a solo at church for Easter. He did a great job and I am always impressed when I discover something new about my hubby.


Tuckered out after a long day, I turned to see her napping in the car in this great pose. Notice the sucker still in her mouth.