When it rains, it pours on Kahmann's Korner. These posts have been sitting around waiting to be published, I just haven't had time to finish them until this morning (wake up call s at 5 a.m. give you time to get little things like this done).

In Lily news, she READ her first word last night! I was so excited that I ran and got the camera and asked her to do it again. It was so cute and sweet, I'll come back and post a video of it when I get a chance to download it. Teaching her to read and write fills me with happiness. It makes me feel like we're accomplishing something together and I love it.

In Sawyer news, the sweet little guy is doing some cute things (of course) he lately showed us that he knows how to fold his arms when we say prayer; can sign "all done" along with bye, up, and more; he has started driving little cars (always upside down for now) around the room saying "rrr, rrr,"; can pant like a dog and do a pretty good elephant noise. He loves to stand, but hasn't tried walking again. He'll be 11 months on June 22. I'm not sure how this year hit super sonic speed, but somehow we seemed to go straight from birth to a year in the blink of an eye.

I took the kiddos to the circus. It's my second time going and both of their first, possibly last. Can we all say, OVERSTIMULATION? Even I had a headache the entire next day following the circus. I just wish we hadn't had to run to the potty during elephant ride time (insert deep, sad frowny face and unfulfilled dream). Picture is as bad as they get (out of focus, bad lighting, but it's all I've got to remember the event).

We love these little goofballs!