I've always wanted to have a tea party! So I did! This year we invited some of our favorite little ladies from my* playgroup. How sweet are they?
This was my favorite picture of the girls. Remember playing "Haha" growing up? They thought it was hilarious.
See that flower crown? My little Lilster was so patient and spent an hour carefully stringing tiny beads onto a wire. I was shocked at her concentration level and that she managed to finish two of them all on her own!
There were sweet little finger sandwiches, blueberries on toothpicks, mini cakes, gloves, lemonade, and of course fancy nancy dresses, hats, boas, gloves, and flower crowns. We taught the little girls a lesson in serving each other, and how to politely accept and decline, and then they went about their pretty little business. I have a feeling this is going to be an expanding annual event for Lily and her little friends. We both loved every moment of it!
*Only after I published this I noticed that I had written "MY" playgroup. Haha. It's true in many ways...everyone needs a good support/play group.
