
I took Sawyer to the doctor's this week.
It took about 15 minutes of waiting with the two of them for me to realize that immenent disaster is in my future.
I am embarking on a 6.5 hour non stop flight to Seattle (not including the short flight to NJ). With two wee ones.
By myself.
I thought it might be appropriate to make myself a t-shirt. Writing across my chest might say:
"Help!" (written in magic marker by Lily)
"Me too."
"You think you're annoyed?"
"I'll pay you $10 an hour to watch my kids" or "How much to watch my kids for the entire flight?"
"You would cry too"
"Why was Benadryl for babes banned?"
"I'm sorry"
"I survived flight _ _ _!"
"Wishing you bought those noise cancelling head phones?"
"Don't hate me for reproducing"
"Don't be scared" or "Be scared"
"This will only hurt a little"
"I've got two little secret weapons"
*Sigh*
I apologize ahead of time to the entire universe for what I'm about to do to this flight.
But it will be totally worth it to spend time with my family.