Wednesday brought much needed rain. And with the rain came storm clouds that seemed to seep into our home. We all woke up in a terrible mood and no matter how hard I tried, the day was destined to be a dud. I put on my sweats, put my hair up in a ponytail and was prepared for the temper tantrum battles that ensued all morning.
The rain had finally stopped after naptime, and I thought a little fresh air and a few puddle jumps would do us good. Sawyer had recently been honing in on his hopping ability and I thought it time to put those mad skills into action.

We almost missed the window for these awesome boots (I thought they were a size 7, when it turns out they were a 5). What a tragedy that would have been, huh? We must be doing pretty good if I consider that a tragedy.


I love the look of concern on Lily's face as she helps him up after a fall. I must be doing something right.
Maybe the day wasn't such a dud after all.





