I think my husband is one of the best people in the world, so naturally I have a lot of love and gratitude for the people who raised him. His parents, whom I refer to as Papa K and Mama K, came to visit during Easter and we loved having them around. The kids were ecstatic for the extra attention, I was happy to sleep in almost every morning (doubt they were equally happy to be woken up every morning by Lily), and we were all happy to have Keith around all day long.
We had a few adventures and I classicaly kept leaving my camera at home. In the above shots we found a "vine" of sorts while on a hike and practiced our best Tarzan impersonations. Notice Sawyer on my back? I call this montage 5 monkeys swinging in a tree.


I absolutely fell in love with the Beluga Whales there. They were so sweet and gentle. I wanted to sit there all day and just watch them and they seemed equally thrilled to have us there.

I also will never mistake a sea lion for a seal again after seeing some really funny sea lions imitating seals. Such amazing creatures!
This beluga whale was incredibly curious about the humans. She spent the entire time we were there checking out Sawyer and Lily.
At one point she found a pine cone and came up to show Lily. She would spit it out at her, then run and collect it to do it again and again. In return Lily did a little dance for her and the beluga literally stayed and watched her dance.





