Friday, October 19, 2012

The N Family

I kind of have a crush on the N. family. It might be their cute dimples, or their sweet kids. Hard to pinpoint, but I was REALLY excited when my dear friend, Rachel, asked me to take their family pictures.

So excited I was grinning from ear to ear and couldn't sleep the night before. It was like she had asked me to the prom...with her family. But no dancing. Or dress. Okay, it was nothing like the prom, but still exciting for me!


By no means do I think of myself as a pro at this, but I think Rachel must have sensed that my kids were getting sick of the camera, and frankly I needed some fresh meat to practice on.


 They were so nice and didn't even laugh when I used an overturned laundry basket as a tri-pod. They even waited patiently while I tried to figure out the white balance and adjust my settings.






I was excited that we got some cute shots and they turned out well!

Tomorrow I get to shoot two seniors. Betcha I won't be sleeping tonight either in anticipation!