Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I May or May Not Be Talking About Poop Again


My little tyke is talking up a storm these days. His voice is cute as can be. I'll try to get a video of him talking posted sometime soon (is that noncommital enough for you?).

While changing his poopy diaper today we had this conversation:

Me: Sawyer, calm down. It's okay to poop.
Sawyer: No! No! No!
Me: Yes, everybody poops.
Sawyer: No Mommy! Racing cars don't poop!

It always comes back to the cars.

 Sometimes I worry that Lily is lonely not being in preschool.

Then I don't.

She seems to make friends wherever she is. Even at home.

 Always the first things to come out at Christmas and one of the last to be packed away.
My little Norwegian Elves make me happy. And they don't talk back (usually).

Lily: Look! I have fashion boots! Barbie would be so proud.
Me: Augh. Are we there already?