"Roses." I replied.
"Okay, just wondering."
When Keith got home that evening she pleaded and begged him to take her to the store, but he told her she'd need to wait until Saturday.
Saturday morning she came bouncing into the room, asking, "Is today the day to go to the store?"
So Keith packed the two of them up and they drove to the store.
And they came home with such a lovely surprise. Lily was bursting at the seams to give me the beautiful red roses she had picked out. I was so touched that she had thought of me.
It's no wonder that everyday I wake up and sigh in contentment. I love being a mommy to these little guys.
Sawyer this week had his first little quotable quotes. Introducing the first installment of "SAWYER SAYS!" (instead of Simon Says...get it?)
(*crickets chirping*)
Sawyer: Mommy is Spidermommy, Daddy is Spiderdaddy, Lily is Spidergirl, Sawyer is Spiderman, and Nessa (my sister) is, nessa is....
Me: Spideraunt?
Sawyer: *laughing hard* NOOO! She not ant. Ant is bug. She a spider. That's it!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Me: Sawyer & Lily, do you want to go to the park today?
Sawyer: No Mommy. I go home and clean. No park...JUST KIDDING!!! (laughs his head off)

