Wednesday, March 12, 2014

23 Cute Chromosomes


I can't help it. The comparing. Who looks like who? Who has whose nose? Whose lips? It's amazing that despite the fact that they all look like Kahmann babies, they all look so different. So here are my conclusions so far:

Lily and Grant have the same round head shape.

Sawyer has a longer face.

Lily, Sawyer, and Grant all have the same widow's peak hairline.

They all have different eyes! Lily seems to have my eyes, Sawyer...no idea, and Grant we believe might have Keith's eyes, though no verdict has been reached.

Sawyer and Grant have the same nose, mouth, and chin.

Lily and Grant have similar hands and feet. Sawyer had clubs. Bahaha. He hit two months and chubbed out like mad. I think I began making pure mama cream when he came along.

None of my babies have eyebrows. Is that normal? I'm going to start looking at baby eyebrows just to see.

Total opinion here: I remember thinking Lily as a baby had very curious eyes, like she couldn't wait to see what I was going to surprise her with next, and always showed a lot of expression through her eyes. When I looked into Sawyer's eyes I always felt like he was an old soul, that he would be able to understand me and was figuring out the world rather quickly. Grant's eyes seem to emulate joy. I have a gut feeling that he is going to be a jolly soul. Right now he's quite a cute grump, with the sweetest little pouty lip, but I am seeing more and more smiles lately. As soon as he is done feeding he'll pop off and immediately search for my eyes to give me a giant smile. Melts my heart. Helps me too when I'm up in the middle of the night! 

I know this is a bit of a walk down memory lane, but I rediscovered some sweet pics that made me so happy! Such great memories, and these kiddos really are growing so fast!

Look at those clubs and Popeye arms. And Lily's sweet pigtails. Ah.

So cute!

Would do this day again and again if given the choice. I didn't imagine that making a family would be this great, just knew I was marrying the right man for the journey.