Last week Lily finally got around to learning how to roll over...on my birthday! It was quite fun to see her learning something new. At first I wasn't sure if she had really done it on purpose, so I flipped her over to her stomach again and seconds later she did it again! She refused to do it the rest of the week but on Keith's birthday she flipped over again! Now...if we just had another birthday to celebrate I think she'd be willing to do a repeat performance.
She has some new tricks these days. One that I'm not enjoying quite so much. She recently discovered that she can multi-task while breastfeeding. It would be quite cute if it didn't involve her flailing her arm to grab onto anything she can. My hair is usually one of the targets. Then she works on pulling my shirt every which way and starts crying when it gets in the way. I have to constantly grab her hand to pull her thumb out of her mouth. Feeding and thumbsucking is a poor combination, but she hasn't figured that out yet! Our feeding time has gone from a quiet, sweet bonding time to a workout! What a wiggle worm! But I do love her and it is fun to see her interacting with her environment....