
Tonight I discovered something extra fun. Lily loves to play in the tub and will spend a good half hour every night splashing and playing with her toys. I decided to bust out the bubbles and made a new discovery. The warm water caused the bubbles to descend at a leisurely rate, slowed by the rising steam of the water in the tub, allowing my toddler time to enjoy catching them. Normally they pop so quickly she has no time to track and follow a bubble. Furthermore, I noticed that as they landed on her wet skin they would form a hemispheres and she would giggle with glee as her little arms and chest were covered in bubbles and she could pop each one of them. I used her little bucket to wet the edges and walls of the bathtub and then we were really in business! Most of the bigger bubbles would land gently on the walls and allow her to reach out and pop 'em.
In other important news SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE is starting! Love that show.