
I just had to write these down to remember for my own sake...
**************
Scene 1: Keith and I in bed at night and falling asleep. Suddenly Keith sits up on his elbow and says urgently...
"Hey Cherie, just so you know. When you aren't breast feeding our little boy, he's going to be mine."
Keith has been really excited about having his own little boy. He told me when I found out I was having a boy that now he feels pressure to be a parent. Scuze me? What about that little blonde running around our house? I think it's just knowing that he has to teach him all the manly stuff.
**************
Scene 2: Lily and I walking home from the library. Lily breaks into a run. All of her sentences these days start with "Oh".
"Oh! Mommy! I running!" She stops and then starts running again. "Oh! Mommy! I shaking my bum bum too!"
**************
Scene 3: Babysitting at my friend's house. Lily comes running up to me.
"Oh! Sister Kahmann! Sister Kahmann Mommy? I have milk please?"
**************
Scene 4: At the dinner table, getting ready to eat. Lily doesn't want to sit in her chair.
"I can't do it. I hurt baby boy in my tummy. My baby brother."