Sawyer is a giant. But he is the sweetest, gentlest, little giant at just 2 months old. It's official: My baby is bigger than your baby. See exhibit A & B:
Exhibit A: Weight 2 months
Exhibit B: Height 2 months
When he smiles he could melt my heart. He rarely cries, and is already sleeping well through the night (I think it has to do with his size). What more can I say? I'm officially in love. AND I have SUPER milk.
Lily continues to be a force to be reckoned with. She seems to have calmed down a little bit after things in our house settled down in September. I haven't "interviewed" her for a long time and thought I'd take a minute to do so and capture her cute phrases and thoughts:
What's your name?
Yiwy.
Can you say that again?
Lileeee. (annunciating the L's)
What do you like to do Lily?
I like to do, go, I want to play some balls.
Yes, but what do you like to do?
I'm just coloring.
Can you tell me what happened in our house recently?
Baby Sawyer crying cuz he wants mommy and his daddy and he was born.
What happened? Did Mommy have a baby?
He was crying. Here you go mommy. It's a present (gives me her picture all rolled up). Wanna feel dis fish? (Hands me a pretend can of sardines from her play food).
What is that?
Is goldfish.
Lily, what is your favorite food?
Me favorite food is cungaber. Somedays the cungaber is food and now it's orange.
You like hamburgers?
Yeah, cuz baby Sawyer is crying just a little bit. He was born. Yiwy got you some food. Orange, carrots, and three wittle fwench fwies.
Thank you! What is your favorite toy?
Me favorite toy is fwench fwies.
What do you like to do at church?
I like to do songs and read books at the church.
Who are your friends?
My friends are the little somefing. Annut (Anna) is me friend. And Alice me friend.
Do you miss Alice? Where did she go?
At home. Her go Grandma's house.
Do you miss your Grandma?
Yeah. I did miss Grandma. I gotta go give Daddy a couple drinks. Bye! I getting something dewicious in a cup!
And if you think things have finally settled down in my house. They haven't. October is about to get interesting. But hey, if we could survive all that we have so far, then we're going to be okay.