Sunday, October 17, 2010

A little break from the khaos

Yes, I know how to spell chaos.


But more importantly, isn't he KUTE???


A friend brought us over a plethora of apples, and Lily and I made an awesome french apple pie. Lily was pretty proud of herself and loved eating HER pie.


Who needs the WB network, when you have reality teen TV right outside your window?


I guess our kids don't even need TV. We are the cooking channel. Here Keith is demonstrating his Emeril Lagasse techniques for the audience. (Yes, I know our house is a mess. I gave up caring for the moment.)


We tried the big girl bed for the first time last week. She went to bed upstairs without a problem. Then she fell out of bed (at midnight). Then she kept calling for things at various horrible times (like 3 and 4 a.m.). Then she went back in her crib to finish out the night. I was done climbing those stairs half asleep.