Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Bear Spits, Uh, Sits Up!


My sweet little man is growing up so fast! He mommy-propped-me-up-and-is-forcing-me-to-try-and-sit the other day.

Today I was shocked when he saw something he wanted to grab and launched himself forward then sat up and sat up and sat up and HOLY COW I'M GETTING THE CAMERA! sat up some more. Cool beans. I know, my child is the most remarkable genius on the planet.

He can sit up. Novelty. At least he's still bigger than your baby.

*Don't think I'm neglecting my first born in the photo taking. She is currently in a state of hating getting her picture taken. I get it. I'm there too. I just wish she hadn't entered said state when I got a new camera. All I get these days are the blur from her face turning as fast as she can when the camera is pointed at her.